Why am i feeling so hungry on 810?

On 810 you should not be in ketosis, some however still show mild ketosis depending the the foods you eat.

The soy sauce will make a difference.

A very low calorie diet is anything below 800 cals so ketosis should be achieved on SS and SS+, the 810 takes you over this benchmark and makes is a low calorie diet as opposed to a VLCD.

On 810 you should not be in ketosis, some however still show mild ketosis depending the the foods you eat.

The soy sauce will make a difference.

A very low calorie diet is anything below 800 cals so ketosis should be achieved on SS and SS+, the 810 takes you over this benchmark and makes is a low calorie diet as opposed to a VLCD.

Ah, now i know. Thanks for that, makes me feel a bit better.
Any idea why i'm feeling dizzy/lightheaded.

Maybe you are going too long between meals/packs? or perhaps you need more water again spread this evenly throughout the day.

What is your current BMI?

I split my packs to space them out a bit, my way of helping with the hunger.
Do you think i need to go up to 1000cal step as my bmi is 26 or can i stay on 810 until goal.

Thats what I was thinking up until about a year ago at your BMI you would be on 1000 cals, maybe your body is just asking for more.

You can do 810 however for several more weeks.

Have a chat with your CDC

Not that far:p

As I said have a chat with your CDC.

The dizzyness may not have anything to do with CD. Splitting the packs does help balance sugar levels though so thats good.

Back