Green Days Why am I gaining weight?

hey my post has gone so sorry if I'm repeating myself!
The noodles were dried so yay about that, with my food intake I already keep a diary for my doctor (due to migraines) so I know that is everything that I have eaten.
Thanks for all the advice though peeps, I guess I just need to be patient and hopefully I will see a loss after a week or two. xxx

MadameLaMinx where in wirral are you from? *waves*

TheMissus - good adice about using other HXB's i just need to be a bit more adventureous to see what else i can have. I can't eat anything with milk but i like the idea of gravy and mayo etc :)

just realised that my post was just on another page LOL sorry everyone!
I will get my head around the site soon!
xxx

Some good advice there, in fact there's nothing more to add except; believe in the plan it does work. You just need to look at the stats to see that, also I mostly do green days as I'm not a fan of meat.;)

I would agree with everyone but have you looked at the exercise you are doing, are you building muscle tone. It seems to me that you are doing alot, and although exercise is very important so are your rest days. Are you also gaining size with your weight?

I think food optimising works very well and weigh everyday (my scales are way off the group ones) but i only go by the weekly WI as water retention can fluctuate too much everyday. I also try to keep my shopping and cooking habits as close to normal as possible (other than better planning) so to make this a healthier way of life other than a fad.

It's very early days yet.

I would agree with everyone but have you looked at the exercise you are doing, are you building muscle tone. It seems to me that you are doing alot, and although exercise is very important so are your rest days. Are you also gaining size with your weight?

I think food optimising works very well and weigh everyday (my scales are way off the group ones) but i only go by the weekly WI as water retention can fluctuate too much everyday. I also try to keep my shopping and cooking habits as close to normal as possible (other than better planning) so to make this a healthier way of life other than a fad.

It's very early days yet.

Wow i learnt how to quote!
I my workout consists of body conditioning 3x, fitball, circuits, trixter x2 and Aerobics. Most of it is toning stuff really. I do alot of hiking too. The reason I do so much exercise is because i was gaining so much weight (over the past few months) so I was trying to budge the bulge, then it became a habit xxx

By the way peeps just thought that I'd let you know that by the Monday I'd lost 1 lb :)

You don't know if you have gained! You can't compare one set of scales with another. The only way you will know is when you go back to your class and get on the SW scales.

Back