why am i not loosin weight!! :-(

shazza87

Grrr, i did calorie count for 6 month lost 3 stone - fell of the wagon, but i am now back on it (my second week) First week i lost 3 1/4lbs. This week, as the week as gone on, i have put on 1/4 of a lbs, then 2lbs... and the scales have gone up AGAIN this morning!! Grrrrr!!! WHY??????!!!!

I dont go over 1500, if i have a choc bar, its either within my allowance or i go and burn it of at the gym or bike.

Sooo annoying!! i wanted to loose at least another 4lbs before my lil mans christening- next week- now i have no chance :-(

Well i'm tempted to stuff my face in self pity, but instead i'm of to drag myself onto the bike.

I dont go over 1500, if i have a choc bar, its either within my allowance or i go and burn it of at the gym or bike.

Sooo annoying!! i wanted to loose at least another 4lbs before my lil mans christening- next week- now i have no chance :-(

Keep it up, it's just a blip, your first week was excellent! Even though the general trend is down, when you diet, day to day you fluctuate, so don't take too much notice of a couple of day's bad weigh ins. If you want to try to get 4lbs off this week, maybe you could try cutting it to 1200 cals, just for the week and make sure you drink plenty of water - if you can manage 3-4 litres a day this week, I'm told it does wonders!

Last edited:
thanks, going try drink plenty of water.- never drink what i'm suppose to. was weigh day today- put on 1 1/2 lbs!! wouldnt mind if i had been cheating :-(

I'm a CC'er too and I feel your pain!! I once gained 3lb from a single muffin :( that was WITHIN my cal allowance!! Do you use MFP? if not then give it a go as it's truly amazing! Try pulling the cals in to 1300 and not eating any more than 50% of you exercise cals back for a bit. (unless your really hungry obviously!! I'd never advise making yourself feel ill)

If you've been on plan all week there's no possible way that's a real gain. Your retaining water for some reason so drink plenty of water or weak squash to help flush it through. And look at whats caused it? Salt, processed carbs, alcohol, sugar, TOTM and exercise (sore muscles will store extra water as they heal) can all add extra pounds on!! And obviously you can't avoid them all forever but working out why you've gained when you shouldn't will make you feel better and hopefully stop the urge to eat all the jaffa's!!! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back