1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Why am i not losing a good amount of weight each week?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Roxy101, 7 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Roxy101

Roxy101 Well-Known Member

Hi i have been doing slimming world for 3 and a half months now and only lost 9lbs so far, I am starting to think that it's just not working for me :( I have been sticking to plan but I do have my off days just like everyone else. A few people started at the same time as me and they have lost 2 stones etc.., need advice please. I'm not sure weather to go to the doctors to see what they suggest doing? Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

4. rm247

rm247 Well-Known Member

it depends what you mean by a few off days, if you mean that most of the week you are under syns but for a couple of days you go slightly under then it shouldn't have a big effect. If you mean you are maximising your syns every day and a few times a week you're going completely overboard and gorging on unhealthy food, then the issue is simply not following the plan.

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

We need more info before we can offer help, do you have a diary or tell us what you have weekly food, syn, drink wise, do you use all your syns, do you have too many, are you sure you're having 1/3 superfree with all meals, drinking enough water, weight hexs if necessary...........;)