why am I so down today?

I am sorry for being a miserable mare this morning! I feel much better now :D thank you all so much for your kind words, means the world to me! xxxx

Glad you're feeling better now hun. We all have days like that, so you're not alone. *hugs*

good to hear your feeling better and we have all had a moan at some point so don't worry xx

i know how you feel :( but my problems aren't really weight related

i have really bad depression and after i left uni (with a 2:1 from one of the top unis in the country), i could barely leave the house. i didn't work for a while, was on disability for my depression, and eventually started to work in admin jobs about 18 months ago. all my friends from university are earning at least double what i'm on, i feel like a total failure and get rejected immediately from any graduate job i apply for due to my work history.

yesterday, i had the first interview i've ever been offered for a graduate job. my train was cancelled (twice) so i was very nearly late, the interviewer belittled and humiliated me because i didn't know the answers to his (computer-science favourable- my degree's in english) questions, i received an emailed rejection from a DIFFERENT company on the way home and lost my 200 pound itouch.

you just have to keep telling yourself that things will hopefully get better, or it's easy just to end up in a black hole of horror :(

Back