Why am I so tired all the time??

Hi Babs - you drinking lots of water ?

sometimes that can be a problem.....

Debz x

Hi Babs

Everyone is different so there is no definitive day when you will start to feel like you have more energy. Personally day 5 was my hardest day and didn't feel completey myself again until week 2. Stick with it though and it should improve for you. And as Deb said, make sure you are keeping up with the water it really does the trick.

Gx

Thank u guys

another question.....why dont i have permission to view ppls profiles or galleries on here?? And how do i know if someone is online, if i wana ask them something?

Babs

Thank u guys

another question.....why dont i have permission to view ppls profiles or galleries on here?? And how do i know if someone is online, if i wana ask them something?

Babs

Hi Babs - basically cos you're not been a member for very long.... the site has different levels of 'privilege' -

When you join, you are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privlages and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

So get posting !!! :p

hth

Debz x

okies!! PMSL

Ill be on agen i nite.....when hubby has his tea.....keeps me busy and i dont have to watch them eat!!

have a nice day everyone!

Hi Babs, with regards to who is on line, on the front page there will be a list of whos on, also, on posts there are a number of Icons under the persons name and info, the first little circle will light up green if they are on x

I used to be tired at first, but then I started early nights, used to get settled about 9 with a book!!! I soon got the routine going and was fine x

Back