Why are men so cr*p??? grrr rant

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
BF had man flu all weekend, stayed in bed using tissues and throwing them on the floor :rolleyes: Then had a bath on Sunday night with vicks vaporub in it, but of course he didn't wipe it out or god forbid CLEAN IT, afterwards, so when I had a bath tonight I get fricking frolicking vicks all over me. gggrrrrrrr:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

BF had man flu all weekend, stayed in bed using tissues and throwing them on the floor :rolleyes: Then had a bath on Sunday night with vicks vaporub in it, but of course he didn't wipe it out or god forbid CLEAN IT, afterwards, so when I had a bath tonight I get fricking frolicking vicks all over me. gggrrrrrrr:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What happened to the 'peace, love, happiness' :) Only messing......least you won't catch anything now that you've been Vicked!

hi liberty girl, you mean you dont have magic bathroom cleaning fairies like me lol?
i tell you what he is gonna get such a shock when i go back to work in a few weeks, the fairies will be reducing thier hours !!

Oh dear, sounds dreadful.

Judders74 (a man)

just to get onto the man rant..........i'm sole sourcing at the moment and he keeps offering me food then saying 'oh sorry you can't have this can you????" hmmmm thanks!!!

hey i like that answer i may just try it later lets home kids arent in the room or theyll get an eyefull too lol

pmsl

Back