So BEEEEP Angry....

Well, yes, the wife is a real cow bag to be honest, she is so up herself it's unbelievable, snobby isn't the word!!

BUT!!! To make myself feel better and give you a giggle, I now present the incredible one legged woman, wearing the size 22 (tight!) trousers she was wearing last June:

Size12001.jpg

And the new, size 12, Oh my goodness where on earth am I going to wear this!!?? £6 bargain skirt:

Size12004.jpg

Taaa daaa!!! Although i have to say i think I look a bit top heavy! A bit out of proportion! But what the hell!! My brother can well and truly sod off!

I don't think you look top heavy, I am total opposite, a 44B!! Looks ridiculous! Anyway, well done you! I have lost three stone and only went down one bloomin size!!!! Although I think I tricked myself into believing I was a size smaller than I really was haha!! So perhaps two REAL sizes! I am looking forward to shopping at normal shops and not awful, crappy Evans!!

just remind your Pig of a brother that there but for the grace of god goes he!! how awful to treat his dad with such obvious comtempt the poor guy can't help his illness. Your brother should feel lucky that hes got the opportunity to have some time with his dad. You are right to be so F****** p***ed off give him hell I say

Thanks guys, I did email him back but I kept it polite and to the point, although I did tell him he should get over himself and that I was sad that he felt embarrassed to be part of our family. We'll wait and see if he replies, it's the middle of the night there now, so if he does reply, it'll be waiting for me when I get into work tomorrow, although to be honest, I don't think he will.

I've got soooo much more I could say to him, but what is the point? I think I'll just beat a graceful exit, hopefully what I told him earlier might make him think a bit, but I doubt it! I don't want to stoop to his level, believe me, there's 26 years worth I could sling at him, all starting from when mum and dad split up..

You are obviously far more refined than me, I'd sling the preverbial at him as much as possible!! I'd be bouncing and use the 'c' word repeatedly!!

Ah well, I was doing that earlier to hubby!!! I once rung my brother at New years, obviously after a few glasses of vino, he then went on to ask my dad, "Does lesley havea drink problem? She only rings me when she's drunk!" ONCE!!! At new year!!!

So, if I rang him and had a rant, he would aim to turn it round and try and make me out to be some mad unhinged woman, so won't even go there!!!

He's out of my life now, simple as.

Greeny you go girl that skirt is sexy and you do not look anything near 40.

As for your brother you know I think you should not keep it in. Write him a letter and tell him how hurt and angry you are. This resentment you feel will only weigh you down but it you let it out it will be gone. Thinking of you and more importantly your Dad.

Thanks Tabge, to be honest, writing it on here has really helped, and you guys are all so supportive - best therapy there is!!!

Mind you, maybe I will write him a big stinky letter, ha ha!

Well done for keeping your cool when replying, I dont think a slagging match would of helped (although agree with everyone that he is a total twit plus other things). Hope you get a good reply tomorrow will be thinking of you. Perhaps you should wear that mini skirt to work to cheer yourself up.

Its great to have a place to come and let off steam. Your photos are great and a really good record of how well you have done, in spite of your ups and downs this year.:)

Keep going you will get there in spite of everything.

Oh blimey, think I would cause an uproar going to work in that skirt, what do you think BL? ha ha!

Right my lovely ladies, I'm logging off now, going to scare myself witless watching Most Haunted, I missed it on Tuesday.

Thanks again for all your lovely supportive comments, some made me laugh, some made me cry, but they all helped. A lot. So THANK YOU!!!!!

:gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Thank goodness you didn't include your brothers email address or he would be hearing from me as well.

Sorry GG but your brother is a selfish ignorant excuse for a human being. His wife is obviously not any better.

I had my daddy with similar problems when he had alzheimers and some people just can't understand what people go through let alone be able to see the wood for the trees.

Does ignoramus think your daddy would do this on purpose? Of course not. To top it all, he (daddy) has changed climate and sleep pattern which will have jumbled his system up no end.

Bless you love and your daddy. Trust me he will know who loves and cares about him when he gets home.

I pray that all is well for you, be strong and try not to worry.

Michelle x

Why don't you get your brothers phone number and call and speak to your dad.
Good idea :D

I think when people are so unsympathetic about illness, it's ultimately down to fear. Fear of it happening to them and fear of losing the person.

Anger makes it easier to cope with, especially when directed at someone you are scared of losing.

Doesn't make his behaviour any better, but it shows you're far more evolved than him and in touch with your emotions better.

I know who I'd rather be :character00238:

GG got to say you look great in that denim skirt .... and I love the fact that half of you is missing in the other shot -- classic ;)

GG, someone very close to me has type 2 (insulin dependant) diabetes as a result of the incorrect steroid treatment of colitis whch also resulted in surgery to remove his large bowel. Consequently I know about unexpected hypos only too well (ambulances on Xmas eve, etc) and that when people with colitis need to go, THEY NEED TO GO! (And all about the mess and emotion involved too).

I hope your brother feels dreadful when you point out to him his inability to help your dad cope with the care and dignity that obviously (and rightly) comes as second nature to you. I suspect your dad will be very glad to get home to your support. My love and thoughts are with you both x

And on a lighter note, sing along with me.....

She's got legs....and she knows how to use them.....She's got legs....

Thanks Tabge, to be honest, writing it on here has really helped, and you guys are all so supportive - best therapy there is!!!

Mind you, maybe I will write him a big stinky letter, ha ha!

Ooooh, I have an idea!!

No. No no no. It's just toooooo evil. :D

GG have you got your denim skirk on at work:cool:?

Hi ladies, sorry, not been on here today, was mad busy at work! Well, que 1.15pm (so about 9.15pm in Australia) and a snotty email from my brother.

Made me see what a sad person he really is, I told him he should get over himself, and he replied along the lines of "I got over myself 27 years ago when I was 16 and mum left, and dad went into his own world". He then went on to see how he put himself through college with no help from dad (What does he want, a flippin medal??!!) and that as I don't have children, I wouldn't understand that his priority is his kids and that how could he explaine to an 8 year old that his grandad was standing in a public loo covered in poo?

Well durr, forgive me for being so thick, but I would say that grandad was a bit poorly!!!

So anyhoo, he went on to say that I can think what I like of him, but that after my email, he couldn't care less.

Well!!!! That was a red rag to a bull (I am a Taurean after all!)

I let rip, in the nicest possible way, saying there was plenty I could have said to him last night, but that I had restrained myself. I went on to explain that he was 16 when mum and dad split up, I was 12, the only girl living in a house with my 2 brothers and my dad, and just about to go through puberty.

I also told him that at 17, I had a mortgage and 3 jobs, so big on him for going to college.

I also said that it looked to me that he had real issues with mum and dad splitting up and that he should deal with it, and that he has tunred into a bitter, twisted and unlikeable man.

I then went on to say that at my mum's funeral, my other brother said he was finished with him, but that I stuck up for him and said he was our brother and we should support him.

I ended by saying that I now totally agree with my other brother, and as far as I was concerned, I now had no family in Australia, and that he wouldn't be hearing from me again.

it did upset me, but to be honest, I really don't want to be related to such an uncaring, uncompassionate, bigoted man as him - so there! Job done, although it wouldn't surprise me if he emailed me again tomorrow to try and get the last word, but if he does, no big deal, I just won't reply to him.

I must admit though, I would love to be a fly on the wall in his house, I can only guess what he has been saying to my dad about me during all this!!!

Back