Why are people afraid of EE?

I still don't understand it very well, so can you have anything above that is free and 1/3 has to be veggies?
You are only allowed 1 HEA and 1 HEB all day?

yes you can have 1 HEA 1 HEB but you can then combine meat and carbs.

for example on reds you could have bowl of spag bol, but no pasta. - --- on EE you can have spag bol and pasta together.

so your cutting back 1 of your HEA/B makes room for carbs and meat.

hope that makes sense:confused:

exactly, you are not losing the HEX really as you are not having to use HEX for meat and carbs. its a healthier way to lose weight as your focus is more on healthier choices.

you still get syns to play with in case you do want to have another HEX.

unless I have a hifi bar, bread, or cereal - which i dont every day, I dont always find it easy to eat that one HEX b choice. thats why i started getting hifi bars in, so I can munch on that to make sure I have one, that and tinned fruit.

also, you can have 2 alpen light bars as your one HEXb choice, and spread them out to make it seem like two. or have a different hexb and one alpen light at 3 syns. there is always a way if you think it through.

instead of thinking 'I cant' I try and think, 'how can I?' and a solution usually pops into my head, failing that I ask on here!

jaylou, congrats on the weight loss, and maintaining target, it gives me a lot of inspiraration and hope. I too will be attending as a taget member once I get there, its good to share all those thought in image therapy, I'd miss it.

:)

I don't use my HE's for meat anyway so I wouldn't gain anything from it. I use mine for bread and Alpen light bars

Just a bit of EE boosting here!

One new member in our group lost 11lbs only doing EE!! She also made a mistake and under calculated her syns by 5 a day but ate loads off superfree foods! Have no idea what she would have lost if she had not made that mistake.

I took note of weight losses and every single EE member (not all new) lost more than ones doing red/green! There were also four returning members, two of which could not get their heads round EE, so did red/green and 2 who did EE. The green/red members lost 2 & 3 pounds and the EE ladies both lost 5 pounds!!

I don't do EE because i don't like veggies and couldn't eat enough fruit in a day to make up for it, so i stick to green days with the occasional red thrown it. I'm thinking about trying ee but i wonder if not eating the superfree food will make a massive difference.

I don't really get the hype. It's exactly the same as red/green in that not all plans suit all people. Some people prefer to follow the plan that doesn't work as well for them as they prefer the food available on it. Some people have to avoid certain plans as their bodies don't agree with it. It's exactly the same as EE, if you are on the right plan and you stick to it you will lose weight. EE's success is the same as the other plans, it works well for some and not at all for others

You should actually be eating the 1/3 superfree with EE to make it work properly. There may be some meals which you may not do that but you can compensate with fruit.
It has been said that SW is recommending that you do the 1/3 superfree with all plans.

Sorry everyone this might be a daft question, if you do EE do you have to do it for the week or can you mix it up with red & green days...Im not a big meat eater but like some so have been using mostly greens. Ive been told different things so would appreciate your thoughts, thanks.

I've decided to start a week of EE from tomorrow. I don't go to classes, just have the books from about 3 years ago and use the website so don't have a list of all the superfree foods, does anyone know if there's one on here? i'm guessing it's going to be most fruit and vegetables??

Thanks

Just a bit of EE boosting here!

One new member in our group lost 11lbs only doing EE!! She also made a mistake and under calculated her syns by 5 a day but ate loads off superfree foods! Have no idea what she would have lost if she had not made that mistake.

I took note of weight losses and every single EE member (not all new) lost more than ones doing red/green! There were also four returning members, two of which could not get their heads round EE, so did red/green and 2 who did EE. The green/red members lost 2 & 3 pounds and the EE ladies both lost 5 pounds!!
That's great she's done really well. But maybe the people that are doing red/green are doing it because they like it and are quite happy to lose weight a bit slower? I know I am.
I don't really get the hype. It's exactly the same as red/green in that not all plans suit all people. Some people prefer to follow the plan that doesn't work as well for them as they prefer the food available on it. Some people have to avoid certain plans as their bodies don't agree with it. It's exactly the same as EE, if you are on the right plan and you stick to it you will lose weight. EE's success is the same as the other plans, it works well for some and not at all for others
As Taz said lol

Not quite anything free on both days is a superfree food because fat free yogurts and some other dairy products are free on both days but are not superfree foods. Superfree foods are basically any fruit and veggies that are free on both red and green days. That means all fruits and most veggies (except starchy veggies like all types of potatoes, sweetcorn, parsnips, peas, plantain, yams etc)

Not quite anything free on both days is a superfree food because fat free yogurts and some other dairy products are free on both days but are not superfree foods. Superfree foods are basically any fruit and veggies that are free on both red and green days. That means all fruits and most veggies (except starchy veggies like all types of potatoes, sweetcorn, parsnips, peas, plantain, yams etc)

I was just about to post almost exactly the same thing, lol so copied this again! :D

superfree, used to be what was free on red and green, but since extra easy it has been whole fruit and most veggies (see above)

if you access the online food diary, and choose extra easy, when you enter free food in, the free green food is in green, the free red food is in red, and the superfree food is in orange.

if it is free, but not red, green or super free, it comes up as black (i.e. fat free activa)

I can post a screen shot of my diary if anyone wants to see what it looks like.

as for eating superfree throughout the day and not at a meal time, I beleive it has to be at the meal itself - regardless of if you eat throughout the day.

thats not to say it wont work for you, but I think that SW are trying to get us to eat more healthier, balanced diet, and having a good portion of veggies with every meal is a good start to getting 5 a day and bulking up on low cal food to help us lose weight.

the danger is if there is no veggies, you would eat a larger portion of red/green free food, i.e. more pasta and meat, spuds and meat etc...

I made a boo boo last week and did sw fish and chips with peas, then when entering my diary online, I realised that peas are a green free food and not super free! doh!

hope this makes sense!

For me EE rocks, and deserves all the hype it gets :D

:talk017::party0019:

Back