• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Why are some days harder than others

Really struggled today.

Feel like i've eaten enough but soooooo craving sweet foods :17729:

Its not hormones (* week just finished) so not obvious reason. But i did wonder if its cause not having many carbs other than wm bread (doing a 7 day Red/fishy week).

Going to bed so that i don't eat anything i shouldn't and then soon be breakfast :4633:

Lets hope tomorrow is easier but think sweet eggy bread maybe necessary. But if anyone has any sweet free / low syn red day ideas - please let me know xoxo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I find that many times i am hungry on red or crave that normally don't bother me

For sweet kicks i have
Malteasers 9.5
Miniature fudge 3 syns
Miniature curly Wurly 3 syns
Tesco light choices Proffiterole dessert 6.5 syns

Other people swear by an options sachet mixed in with 0% Greek yogurt - you only syn the options

Ill try and think off a few others for you but i hope this helps a little x

I like to use one of my HEXbs as a treat by having a hi fi bar. I will often have a yoghurt if I am a bit peckish or a boiled egg.

It's because.....some days are just stoopid,smelly and stinky. They are also nasty and spiteful. Ask any scientific soul, they will concur, and have possibly got the data to prove this fact. I do so wish they would hurry and find a cure.

It's because.....some days are just stoopid,smelly and stinky. They are also nasty and spiteful. Ask any scientific soul, they will concur, and have possibly got the data to prove this fact. I do so wish they would hurry and find a cure.
Love it! Still craving sugar today but least i'm laughing :8855:

I've had a few awful weeks and have only been back on plan properly for 2 days. The cravings for sugar, white bread and cheese are just about trying to finish me off.

Lots of noodles for tea today me thinks. Starchy carbs usually help.

On those days I try to get hold of a caramac bar. They're the only thing sickly sweet enough to hold it off for a while (and then its only a while). Otherwise I'll make a chocolate and banana scan bran cake and eat the lot over the course of the day.

I try to hold off or make do with grapes though as I've learnt that eating sweet stuff often just makes me crave it even more.