why are Weekends so much harder?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by misspinkkat, 15 November 2009 Social URL.

1. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.31%)
    Diet:
    CD. Ss
    as the above really :)
    I dont really find the lack of food or anything any harder but my water intake is dreadful over the weekend, I dont think I even managed 2lts yesterday I have 5+ on week days, today I have only just opened my first bottle, I love relaxing at weekends but am rubbish without routine
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I know what you mean. At work I have a bottle of water, so only have a litre and a half to drink when I get home. At weekends I forget and then have to drink loads. I also have to have SS+ meals at the weekend, as I struggle with the food aspect.

4. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I was naughty yesterday, big time! I had meant to get back on CD after 3 days off, but somehow little voices (my own!) urged me to 'enjoy' my Saturday, ie: a trip to the theatre is so much enhanced by having a glass of wine.
    Back on track today, having learnt that I have to apply myself to CD 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if I really do want the ultimate reward of a slim and healthy future x

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Dont even go there

Yesterday (for me) was my worst day food wise..

I consumed. 1 tuc biscuit ... a mini pack of fruit pastilles (bout 5 pastilles in that pack) and half a red pepper. WHY?? because i felt like it LOLOL!!!

Anyway back on track today and feel good

SO yes...weekends are a bit*ch!

jlm likes this.
  6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Ooh, Mrs. Essex, thats really not like you! Hopefully a healthy walk in the local woods has invigorated you with the joys of autumn and how life feels better when you are slimmer. I would admit what I eat yesterday but would worry that it would set off negative thoughts in others x

7. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    lol.. i know its not like me :D but i just had food demons taken over my head LOL!!!

They are gone today pleased to report..at least what i ate wasnt toooooo bad lol

8. Rudles

Rudles Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Find weekends rough too but have managed just to pick at chicken and avoided the other goodies - I find water difficult and out of the routine timewise with packs, only had one so far today :S

9. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    oh we were all naughty yesterday! I had a glass and a half of white wine last nite..... with my CD bar! No other food. ah well am not going to have the guilt, i wasnt put on this earth to feel guilty. But ditto to weekends being harder to get the water down, think this is the reason more likely to slip up! Ah well we all be angels tonight!

mrsessex likes this.
  10. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    I was exactly the same, and I never really managed to sort it out while on the diet. I think the fact I was at my desk most of the time during the week meant I could guzzle the water down, whereas at weekends I'd be out doing stuff and didn't have the opportunity (or bladder capacity...) to drink the same

11. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Weekends are hard, but Monday mornings are better when you have lost rather than gained on the scales. x

12. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    amen to that!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.