Why Cambridge :S

Theres no way i would average 3lb a week on slimming world, ive tried every diet going and because food is involved always end up on a binge, being on this diet does show great weightloss results fast which is a big motivation but most important it is taking food out of the equation for me- not once have i wanted to binge since i got into ketosis, which considering the binge cycle i was caught up in is a miracle, im aiming to combat my food issues while doing this diet so im more equipped with finding other ways to deal with my depression and anxiety instead of turning to food. This is an extreme diet, you dont choose this unless you have a real issue with food, why moan about not having the food when thats got me to where i am now- i dont see cambridge as a punishment and feel jealous of others on food eating plans because i have chose to do this so i can get some semblence of a life back- i can honestly say this is the best thing ive ever done, not the easiest by all means and not to go over the top but has been a life saver for me - i dread to think where ide be in a year, two years from now had i not found this diet. Please think carefully before changing plans and why you chose this in the first place and that its not just a 'thinking the grass is greener on the otherside' if cambridge isnt the diet for you then fair enough but make sure you go up the plans properly before starting slimming world as you will gain weight straight away. good luck with your decision. xx

Back