Why can't i do this

poppys

I did really well until i had a planned break in July losing 4 stone.Since then i'm finding it really really hard i manage a few days then give in .
Last week i managed all week but then ate at the weekend,and i don't know why.I've restarted again today and if i manage to lose 2lb this week i will have lost 5 stone.
I think my problem is i'm still losing but only small amounts and my head seems to think this is ok.
I've still got 3 stone until i'm at goal and really want to lose a stone before 20th sept.
I'm so cross with myself if i hadn't messed about i could have been at goal by now.
How i wish i hadn't had that break.

Sorry to rant but i really need to sort myself out .

It's totally understandable hun. The first time is most definately the golden time, and let's face it you are 4st - 5st less now.

Just DECIDE to do it, and commit to it. Make rules, like you will eat after you have drank a pint of water, had a shake and looked at inspiration pictures - cos i bet once you have done all that you wont want to eat!

It's hard. Don't be so hard on yourself. It takes ages to get your head in the game hun - believe me I know :) taken me a year to get here!!

Believe in yourself xxx

I'm doing rubbish.Lost 4 stone jan- april.Now can't get back on it.
My CDC comes back in 3 weeks and i've done nowt but eat.
Start again tomorrow and hope for the best.
1st time was easy,i just can't get back into it.

Back