Why cant I fancy the food i've batch cooked after first day?

Trash

Still fighting
Am i wierd or does anyone else have this problem?

I batch cooked some SW mini quiches in the hope to take them to work this week for my lunch with some salad and I just cant fancy them - I loved them the day i made them!? I've kept them in air tight container in fridge but even so i don't fancy them!

Yes you can freeze them, I freeze mine, I always make up stuff and freeze it, good for the days when your short on time!

im like that but i just take it to work and by lunchtime im that hungry i would eat a scabby donkey sometimes so the batch cooked food isnt too bad

Yes you can freeze them, I freeze mine, I always make up stuff and freeze it, good for the days when your short on time!

I have exactly the same problem so I always freeze what I batch cook, it means a few days in a row of cooking but then I have a good choice of 5-6 meals in my freezer, cause i cant face the same lunch every day!

It's probably because it makes you feel like you are on a 'diet'. Not the quiches themselves but the fact that suddenly you have no 'choice' anymore, makes it suddenly feel restrictive.

Oh I'm so glad I've seen this I just thought I was being an awkward fussy cow, I think right I'm gonna be so good make a big batch of something have it for tea portion it up ad then the next day I'm like nah don't want that now! Just freeze them and make something else and freeze that and so on in the hope you will eventually fancy it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I'm so glad I've seen this I just thought I was being an awkward fussy cow, I think right I'm gonna be so good make a big batch of something have it for tea portion it up ad then the next day I'm like nah don't want that now! Just freeze them and make something else and freeze that and so on in the hope you will eventually fancy it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha ha Ally this is soo me!!

Thanks all for your input - going to freeze them see how i go ;o)

Back