why cant i loose on EE

Gosh - then I am flummoxed :eek:

So, on EE, you are dropping to just the one of those, but still not loosing?

The EE day you explain looks spot on - lots of free foods, some superfree foods (although as others have mentioned, you should find that increasing the superfrees should increase your losses)

I shall explain my thoughts anyway -

If I had a red day, I would be most likely to have two portions of potatoes / peas /lentils etc as my B choices. On EE of course, these become free foods, so I would in effect GAIN a B choice - this, as you may know, is what you should do as a maintainance plan - so funnily enough, on EE I maintained. I wondered whether the same thing was happening to you

... but apparently not :eek:

Unfortunately, you may find the EE (for whatever reason) is not the one for you. There is no reason though why you couldn't follow red/green during the week, and have EE at the weekends (for example) and still see a steady weighloss while enjoying the flexibility of the EE plan.

I am doing EE after always doing green and am really enjoying it, I think the great thing is that we have choice and a range of plans that we can use to help, just stick to the one that works best for you and your lifestyle :)

I've done SW before, I lost faster on red than green, but started on EE this time and I'm sticking with it. I find I really don't need to snack, and some days can't fit in a HEB. (not really into cereal or bread but will use evoo) I'm losing really well but I've just started. Portion control could be a problem nearer target I suppose.
I used to find that (years ago) when WW changed their programmes it used to really throw me.
Also if you read the EE book, on page 1 it does say they will help you choose when to switch to red or green to speed up your weight loss. So that's an admission really that EE is more generous I would have thought.

Back