Why Cant I !!!!!!

Thankyou all of you for all your support, i dont know why the last week was such a challenge but i just couldnt do it, and since coming off of a food replacement diet i still havent had a proper binge so i called last week my binge week and now i have got that outta the way i can carry on and continue with my weight loss journey ...

today i woke up really focused and having planned the night before was much easier and of course tracking as i go through the day :) i think this week will be a good week and today will be a good day .. i can feel it :D

xx

Thanks All again ...

That is a great attitude Anthony. You say you were great in the morning, but by the end of the day it went wrong....
Is it always the same time of day? has it been the same trigger? Could you do something different to avoid the trigger or avoid a food that starts you off?

Hopefully, you wont need these ideas this week, but if you do find yourself heading down the same road, then maybe look into what the trigger is and see if you can work round it.

How did you find coming off Cambridge and going onto WW. Did you put on any weight? I am currently doing LL and am thinking of coming to WW

That is a great attitude Anthony. You say you were great in the morning, but by the end of the day it went wrong....
Is it always the same time of day? has it been the same trigger? Could you do something different to avoid the trigger or avoid a food that starts you off?

Hopefully, you wont need these ideas this week, but if you do find yourself heading down the same road, then maybe look into what the trigger is and see if you can work round it.

How did you find coming off Cambridge and going onto WW. Did you put on any weight? I am currently doing LL and am thinking of coming to WW

Yes maybe looking for the trigger will be the thing that stops me from going of the tracks this week (thats if it comes to it) hopefully not ...

ermm switching from Cambridge to WW was weird - the reason i say that is both LL and CD and based on low carbohydrate intake and on WW you can eat whatever you want - thats the thing that shocked me the most .. i put on 2-3lb switching but its only water weight really not fat so i wasn't too bothered,
but yeah i deffo think that moving to WW is and was a good choice for me as i just couldnt stick not eating any more ... i was naughty and didnt even move up the steps :p

:)

thanks, and i hope you make the right decision

x

Glad you are feeling more positive - that's half the battle. Good luck for the coming week (though I'm sure you wont need it!) ;)

Lesley
X

Back