Why Cant I !!!!!!

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
Why cant i stick to it this week, having a really bad week this week .. start off in the morning absolutely fine but as the day goes on its as if i have no will power what so ever, and i totally fail and binge !! then i get back on it the next day and by the end im a failing wreck again ready to burst, as i know i should not be doing it but i continue to do so !!!! what the hell is wrong with me

feel like jumping off a cliff right about now ( then there would be no more worries ) :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:( :(

x

We all need a binge week once in a while. Were not cybermen! You need to just carry on and do your best. Maybe your body just needs it this week! Its 1 week and you've done well already!

You have done so well to lose the amount you have to. And as Shabba says this is only one week.

If your stats are right you dont have much if any to lose, maybe your body is telling you to take a break. I know its easy to say but try not to stress too much it really doesnt help and in fact can make you feel worse. Try and draw a line right now and be kind to yourself.

we all get like that every now and again, don't punish yourself over it, you haven't got far to go until your target, just take it one day at a time, and if you have a bad day draw a line under it and start again, you might be just eating because your board, its a bad habit we all get into and is something we all find hard to stop. When you feel like binging go on the computer more, do facebook or the games on facebook, just to keep yourself busy. I find that helps me.

Have you personal problems that are effecting you emotionally atm,as alot of people used food to comfort them when they are on plan and cant use food its hard to find another way of dealing with 'pain'
Do you keep a blog? This can help get the emotions out.Or come on here and talk to us Im 100% sure we can listern offer help and understand first hand?
Or maybe as said you need a break,maybe have the week off dont go mad just have a little of what you need to get through this week and get back on plan next week?
Lifes to short to beat yourself up over being human and throwing yourself off a cliff would be very very sad for everyone and how much would you be missed LOTS ((hugs)) ;);)
Smile have a break and next week all maybe better xx

You say you feel like jumping off a cliff so there will be no more worries....? I'd say you have done amazingly well so far, so much so that I don't think you actually have a lot to worry about in regards to your weight loss!!
You seem to be punishing yourself for being human. We all do this from time to time, its only natural.
I know its difficult when you start off being good in the mornings and by the evening its all gone pear shaped but to me, that suggests that haven't given up altogether...if that were the case then you wouldn't even be attempting to keep on track at all would you?
It is frustrating admittedly when you try so hard and yet end up giving into your demons but be assured, it is all part of the journey. If it were as easy as just getting on and doing it, then the dieting industry wouldn't be as big as it is!!
Console yourself in the fact of how far you have come up til now....look at your stats, incredible!!!

Thank-you, you lot .. maybe i shouldnt be so hard on myself then and yes at the end of the day we are all human still,

Thanks guys, got weigh in tomorrow, not really looking forward to it but at least it will set me straight !! then i can crack on with the next week :)

x

Thanks !

Hey if its a gain then the following week its a bigger loss hey :DBut you may be surprised and lose or sts
We have all been where you have and we will be again x

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow - hope all is well and yes you are being too hard on yourself ;)

How did your weigh in go?
Im having an awefull week too :(

Just got back from my meeting, i have put on 3 1/2lb !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Got to get that off by next week !

x

Well done for facing the weigh in. Its not easy when you feel you will put on weight. But you've done it now and its full steam ahead to a new week.

Hope this week goes well for you.

that gain is miniscule compared to what you've lost already but now you will be motivated to get it off again!!! :D

Don't beat yourself up - what done is done and try and focus on this week. Is there a reason why you get to a certain point and end up binging? Something I say to myself when I feel like having something is "Do I need this or do I just want this?" - It makes you evaluate what it is and whether you need it. It's not as simple as that, I know, but you've done so so well, keep focused.

dont worry bout it i've put on 4.5lbs from binging over my birthday, it sucks but it just means we gotta be extra careful this week which is going to be hard for me considering its my friends birthday next week too.

This is one bad week you had since you have started your diet journey, draw a line under it and start a fresh week, it happens to us all, you have done great so far, don't beat yourself up over it, and well done on going to get weighed as a lot of people wouldn't have gone.

Hey first, congratulations on the weight you have lost. I'm sure this is just a temporary blip. Well done for having the courage to get on the scales - 3.5lbs is not a lot and you know you can soon lose it.

Maybe you could try a few minor changes like eating less pointed food earlier in the day to allow for a treat later, look up some new recipe/foods to try or, something that works for me when I am tempted to binge from the goodie cupboard at work
- I think to myself I'll have it in 20 minutes if I still want it and usually, I don't - I've either forgotten about it, or managed to talk myself out of it.

I'm sure you're back on track now so good luck with next weeks WI.

Lesley
X

Back