why cant we ?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by 10stonesize10, 20 May 2007 Social URL.

1. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

why cant we have LL drinks or bars the first week ?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hiddenfishcake

Hiddenfishcake Full Member

The bars contain slightly more carbs than the shakes and soups and they want people to get into ketrosis as soon as they can, the bars can slow this.

Dunno about the drinks, possibly just to entice people back!
  4. Wanttobeslim

Wanttobeslim I will do it!!

I think it depends on your counsellor, we were allowed them in the first week but a lot of the guys on here have said that they weren't allowed them till week 2.
  5. Tiger Girl

Tiger Girl Full Member

We were allowed bars but not before Day 4, again, due to the higher carb content/getting into ketosis thing.
  6. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Once you are in ketosis, you can have the bars, water flavouring and savoury drink...
  7. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

we had the drinks but not bars week 1 & I think that was a good thing - got me out of "eating" food and into a better mindset me thinks....now cannot stand the bars!!!
  8. Sammy2

Sammy2 Full Member

We were allowed them from the very beginning - weird how all LLCs are different. I have gone off them already!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.