Why did I do it??

couteaux

Silver Member
Hey all,

I've not been around for a week - crazy busy planning for my lo 4th b'day, I couldn't get to class last week as my OH was out and both children were shattered and in foul mood - can't get to class this week due to work event.

Can you guess what happened? Oh well, no class so I'll have what I fancy for dinnner. Oooh and some chocolate, and cocoa pops!

Then on Sat OH and I hadn't eaten all day, so ended up getting KFC :( yesterday was party food (again, no time for any other food all day) and at 9pm we were exhausted and hungry, so OH got a takeaway. I went to bed feeling vile.

Why did I do it?? I've had lots of lovely comments lately - people saying I'm the slimmest they've ever seen me and I just seem to be rebelling.

I am right back on it today as I WILL NOT let myself give up again as I have so many times before. Sorry, just had to share as I've been feeling rotten with myself today.

Hope everyone had a fab weekend and hope you have a great week. I intend to! :D

Sometimes life gets in the way Huni, so dont beat yourself up over it...its done now.
You have done really well and you wont gain all that weight in a couple of weeks believe me!
Just think about what you need to do in order to put things right. Plan ahead. Keep a track of what you are eating, regardless of what it is. You will find that even just by doing that, it will make you think about what you are eating.

Take a deep breath, relax, draw a line under it and move on. Today is a new day, and the start of a new SW week. A few days being naughty is nothing compared to the years and years of being the new slim you!

Glad to hear you're motivated.

Best wishes,

Natt xxx

Thanks Mrs V & squiddie! :D

I keep reminding myself that this is for life, things happen and as long as I get back on track I can undo any damage. Just sooooo annoyed with myself.

Mrs V - I'm going to write everything down this week! Loads of superfree foods too.

Back