why did i do it

Leeanne910

Gold Member
Bah! Am mad at myself I was good mon tue wed thu fri.... Sat am and then went german Market. And wasn't good. Sunday got up and was good, then had wine and pretzles! And today I was good all day and now munched on houmous an pitta bread and some biccys and my wi is Wednesday :( I could cry!!!!! Why did I let myself I knew I shouldn't have! I don't wanna gain!!!!

Arrrgghhhhhhh am angry :(

An poor!!!! Why am I eatin food when I know it's gotta last!!!! And that we can't even afford fags or rent :( ohhh bum cheeks

Just feel annoyed as I did exercise all week and I hate exercise and now that was all wasted. Today I kno I need to be good but feel like I cba :( blerghhhhhhh I'm sure it's worrying about money!! Wanted to attempt a stone for Xmas! If I carry on I stand no chance. 10.5 lb to go

You can if you get right back on target! Go back to basics - make big pans of 12 speed soup, aloo gobi etc and freeze them in portions to eat. All veggie so filling and cheap which will help your budget as well and definite comfort food for the grotty weather. Change your mind set - ok you did the exercise and then ate when you shouldn't have but that doesn't make it wasted - it was just banked for when you went off plan and now you have to bank some more. :p Good luck with today! :)

Back