why did i do it

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Leeanne910, 29 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Leeanne910

Leeanne910 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Bah! Am mad at myself I was good mon tue wed thu fri.... Sat am and then went german Market. And wasn't good. Sunday got up and was good, then had wine and pretzles! And today I was good all day and now munched on houmous an pitta bread and some biccys and my wi is Wednesday :( I could cry!!!!! Why did I let myself I knew I shouldn't have! I don't wanna gain!!!!

Arrrgghhhhhhh am angry :(

An poor!!!! Why am I eatin food when I know it's gotta last!!!! And that we can't even afford fags or rent :( ohhh bum cheeks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
    Aaaaww don't beat yourself up Leeanne. It's done now. You will learn from feeling the way you do now and be a stronger cookie next week. Draw a line now and keep your chin up at WI. Good luck.

4. Leeanne910

Leeanne910 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just feel annoyed as I did exercise all week and I hate exercise and now that was all wasted. Today I kno I need to be good but feel like I cba :( blerghhhhhhh I'm sure it's worrying about money!! Wanted to attempt a stone for Xmas! If I carry on I stand no chance. 10.5 lb to go

5. ChicaConCurvas

ChicaConCurvas Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can if you get right back on target! Go back to basics - make big pans of 12 speed soup, aloo gobi etc and freeze them in portions to eat. All veggie so filling and cheap which will help your budget as well and definite comfort food for the grotty weather. Change your mind set - ok you did the exercise and then ate when you shouldn't have but that doesn't make it wasted - it was just banked for when you went off plan and now you have to bank some more. :p Good luck with today! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.