Why did I do it????

Well, after 1st weigh in ive lost an excellent 12 lbs!!! so what do i do? 2 days after weigh in fall off the wagon big style, wine, biscuits, crisps and everything inbetween grrrrrr, back on it today though so onwards and upwards

Alot of people do the same thing and I've done it myself too, I think its due to thinking of food/drink as a reward or treat.
You need to get out of the mind set of rewarding yourself with food, you're not a dog!
I always tell myself that and find that it helps, good luck and keep reminding yourself why you are doing this :)

I think that the problem with this diet is that we all do it the first time and realise very quickly that it works! So what happens next is you think well I can eat when I want because when I am desperate to lose weight I know something that works! But it is so hard to get there. To get in the 100% mindset but if you really want to lose the weight this is where you have to be. It's all in the mind.

Hi Winterbride,

Why don't you start a log on here, when you are tempted you can log on and rant! I know if (more like when) I have a drink, I'm more tempted to eat junk, so I'm just avoiding it for now!!

Tx

Winterbride I feel your pain! I was doing very well and had lost almost 4 stone in 3 months, then I went crazy with food, and still haven't properly got back on it. We CAN do it though! Join Team Back on Track if you want some regular support and we can help each other out. Xx

Back