Why did i listen ,,,,,,,arrrrrgghhh

I too have fallen foul of things advertised in group with incorrect Syn values.
Admittedly, the thread made me smile but I had thought back to my own incident.
Nowadays, I am far too suspicious to allow myself to take it at face value, I spend a lot of time browsing online on grocery store sites and checking Syn values for treats before I am remotely tempted to get anything. It also assists my willpower by keeping me at arms length from "Contraband" to prevent me losing control. I make lists with things on it and decide what to spend my Syns on sensibly so I can retain control over the syn-intake.

One thing you may want to consider is not eating in the car unless it is absolutely necessary (i.e. really long road trips) as you can end up making your car a Syn-black hole.
Some of the members of my group have turned their cars into black holes and they scarf food without monitoring intake carefully so Syn-tracking is out of the window and they are pulling over to pick items out of the groceries and scoff things before their family can get their hands on things like packets of biscuits, then they whinge about putting weight on all of the time!
Surprisingly, this is the behaviour of former target members who fell off the wagon and are paying for group again as they fell out of target area. It really sounded like emotional eating and something triggered the binge behaviour but I really want this one individual to seek therapy for this squirrelly behaviour! :(

Back