Why diet?

Mornin :p

Just being nosey really..........obviously we all wanna be slimmer and more gorgeous and of course health plays a big part.

Whats everyones short term goal?

Party?
Wedding?
Hol?

I have 2, a ball next Saturday (Eeeeekk!) and a holiday the following week. I simply cannot be as hot as I was in May with a toddler climbing all over me in an already cramped aircraft seat. Don't even get me started on the heat and the extra poundage :(

So c'mon peeps......why are you doing this so called diet? Personally I've never ate so much :D

Sarah

mainly because 23 stone is not good for you and I was kidding myself that I looked okay when I didn't.

Think we all kid ourselves TBH chick til we are in the right frame of mind.....don't you? :rolleyes:

But we are here at the beginning of our journey and personally I'm even enjoying SW bring it on

Sarah

For better health and mobility in my case.

approachimg retirement soon, worked for the NHS since 1975 so want to retire and actually enjoy myself rather than seeing even more of the insides of hospitals !!!!

Mainly for my healths sake, , but to be able to choose something to wear not just because it fits! And to feel good about myself!

I'm about to start teacher training - I don't want to be a 'fat' teacher! I was a teaching assistant for 2 years and I always felt conscious of myself and felt like I wasn't be a good role model for the children health-wise. I was always on my feet and constantly got backache which I'm sure is due to my weight. When I qualify next year, I'm hoping to be at my target.

Back