Why do i do it!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Jem292, 7 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Jem292

Jem292 Full Member

I'm getting so annoyed with myself! Throughout the day I'll have a bite of things and think 'I'll just have a bite its ok!'
    Today I hate just one bite (small bite i might add not that it makes it any better) of my husbands pizza, finished off the last two teaspoons of my sons fromage frais. I do this every day probably about 5 times, and I get so angry with myself for it because I'm clearly not learning anything! Just because it's only one bite I'm still ment to point everything and because it's only one bite I reason with myself that it's not worth it, but those five bites a day could add up to 5+ points!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    It's hard isn't it, but I bet a bite of pizza is a point. Maybe make yourself point every extra bite at 2 points will stop you eating it.

4. UK-Dancer

UK-Dancer Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I sometimes do that! But I walk around loads during the day and I am always doing house work so I like to think that me doing all this has burnt off the one bite I had during the day! :)
    don't worry about it, it's not like you're eating a full pizza! :D

5. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    I hear ya! I totally do that too, I try to point it but am prob way off the mark.

6. irishlady

irishlady sandra

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    I think aii of us who have weight problems do that :cry:so dont beat yourself up, Just think of what to do when picking up that yogurt tub!!!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.