Why do I do it.

How ru getting on veggie? Xx

lost 22lb now and got to my 10% which im really pleased at, very determind im just also very impatient! Starting to feel better about myself and really looking forward to getting back to the size I was and getting my designer clothes out and fitting in them - ohhh how I loved those days - how you doing with SW?

Veggie Dieter said:
lost 22lb now and got to my 10% which im really pleased at, very determind im just also very impatient! Starting to feel better about myself and really looking forward to getting back to the size I was and getting my designer clothes out and fitting in them - ohhh how I loved those days - how you doing with SW?

Well done u!! Sw is great, lost a pound this week. 4 til target! I gotta admit tho I do eat TONS more on SW but don't eat sugary or processed foods as they aren't free. Xx

Fantastic news, so pleased your happy with it, how many pounds have you lost in total now?

Phew where to start lol! Started my original journey after my first son born 7 years ago & lost 3 stone down to 8.13. Levelled out at 9.3 until pregnant with second son (he's now 3) when I put on 2 stone with him. Lost that early 2008 and returned to 9st then stayed there until end of year when I slowly gained upto 10.5 (yikes!!). Now am 9.4 and have 4 to go til back to where I'm happiest. Is VERY slow tho lol xx

WEll guys Ihave been so stressed lately that I have been off the forum and not doing well diet wise. I have put on 2 lbs- but this am I am back on the plan and praying that I do better. Please keep me in your thoughts with my ongoing struggle. xx

WEll guys Ihave been so stressed lately that I have been off the forum and not doing well diet wise. I have put on 2 lbs- but this am I am back on the plan and praying that I do better. Please keep me in your thoughts with my ongoing struggle. xx

Well done on coming back and good luck today.

Back