Why do i do this?!

amy2307

So im currently 5.5 pounds away from target...the last few weeks iv put on half or lost half and last week i injured myself so was unable to exercise which is normally a big thing for me, other than this i had a fab week but gained half a pound, so last nite i cam home and had my normal slimming world chips, beans, and vege burgers....but then i also had 6 shortbread that i made the previous day (had resisted up until then), 7 mini kievs, a bowl of coco pops and a mini caramel bar..im so annoyed at myself because thats already a bad start! I have however drawn the line and am currently tucking into a bowl of broken up scan bran and banana and strawberries so fingers crossed im over the binge. I just want to get to target now as iv never been so close i just dont quite know how to get there :( I bought a 6 week countdown last nite and want to be there by the end of this....but other than this i have nothing to aim towards...no dress or event...please give me a kick up the backside!! sorry for the rant x

I do though.....im planning on geetting a tattoo when i get there, as well as having a shakeaway milkshake :) But i just cant stick to it on tuesday nites!! x

You have done so well, keep going. You have to forgive yourself the blip and pick yourself up and start again. You have shown you can do so I believe you will do it. Take care. xxx

ooh the binge sounds very familiar........... just dust urself off and get back on plan u've done well to get so close to target perhaps u need to follow success express to give u a kick start with ur weight loss good luck u can do it :)

A blip is just that a blip, unless you let it get much bigger, wipe the slate clean and start afresh { which I see you are trying to do already } and don't beat yourself up over what's already done because it can't be undone.

What is it you do tuesdays, can you adapt is somehow?

Tuesday nite is my way in...normally im good! but this week because i was :( i just didnt care...have been good for one day so far and i am trying to do sucess express as someone suggested....thanks for the replies...i know its worth stcicking at it :) x

Can you save a few syns during the week so that you can have an extra treat on a Tuesday?

Or Treat your self to a magazine (don't all the trash ones come out on Tues?) or something else non foody every Tuesday instead?

Your so close and you've done so well, I'm sure this is just a blip and you'll be at target in no time.

I normally have slimming world chips for tea on tuesdays which always feels naughty...i like the idea of making slimming world desserts....maybe il have a go at some sort of cake and that will feel even more naughty :) Thank you everyone! 2 good days so far.....

Back