Why do I get myself into a state before weigh in?

here i am two hours beforehand
I have been really good all week
went swimming 5/7 walked every day and pointed
yet I am so scared of going to WW for the weigh in!!:confused::confused::confused:

It's understandable honey :hug99: The scales are often our gauge as to whether or not we are on the right track. What you (we) need to do is not use JUST the scales for this. We should be looking at our achievements, how far we have walked, how well we have stuck to our plan, how loose our clothes feel...

...difficult to do, I know. But give yourself a pat on the back - sounds like you had a pretty darn good week to me!! ;)

Awww totally know what you mean :hug99:, it's only natural to feel apprehensive before, especially if you know you've been really good. Also you had such a big weight loss last week.
You've done really well and I'm sure you'll come away from your wi really pleased with yourself, keep it up and make sure you come on and tell us how you get on.
Best of luck, not that you need it as you're doing really well all by yourself.
xx

Thanks girls
just the usual panic before WW:)

I think we've all been there, look forward it hearing from you later.
xx

no need to be lost 4.5lb!!

:party0011:Brilliant loss - go girl!!!!

Wow, that's fantastic, you're doing so well :party0011:
xx

Thanks everyone:)

Wow wee that is fantastic - a round of applause, a pat on the back, star of the day and any other honour should be yours for a truly fabulous effort !

well done! u have been doing so so well and u r obviously keeping it up. well done xxxx

WOW well done thats is fantastic !!!!!! xx

Back