Why do I keep doing this?

Upsy Daisy

I have been at Slimming World since 2010. Up until November last year I had a total weight loss of 3.5 stone. I am now at 2.5 stone but I still go to class. I have had a bad winter and have had to up my depression medication.
I write a weekly diary plan, but then between meals I will eat Chocolate or biscuits or whatever. It is comfort eating. But to do this I have to get into my car and go and get it as I don't keep these in the house.
I go swimming 3 times a week and walk my dog everyday. I am continually worn out and have no energy.
I do want this weight loss, it is our Silver Wedding this year and we are having a 'Black Tie' dinner to celebrate so I will need a 'frock'!
I have loads to look forward too so why oh why do I keep doing this?

Hey there,

I have never done slimming world but I have the same problem as you always eat between the healthy meals! Crisps are my down fall and like you i dont keep them in the house so have to go out and get them.

2 questions are you eating enough at meal times? have you considered having sugar free jelly or low fat chocolate mousse in the house for when you want that sweet thing too eat?

Hope you figure it out

Back