Why do I struggle ...?!

Cheska

always struggling
I cant seem to get my head on. I have around 4 stone to loose and find it hard to get over the 3 days!!! I tend to sabotage my own diet :mad: I just need to get past the feeling of wanting food even when Im not hungry. Ive struggled with my weight for a long time and tried every diet in the book but Ive just ended up heavier!

I need help and regular motivation to keep me going and to realise that others struggle too. So I would appreciate any help and geeing up and I will do the same for you too.

:wave_cry:

Hi, I am the same. I start the diet with all the good intentions - then blow it through my own lack of will power :(. This is my fourth attempt at this diet (I think) and I am on day 4 now. I'm finding it hard but got to choice, it's my fault I am fat, so I now need to do something about it - end of. Good luck

I'm the same too! I start and am really motivated the a few days in it all goes wrong! Today's my 4th re-start and i will do it as dont want to be fat this summer!:cry:

I'm the same, I've never stopped the diet but over the last few months have really struggled to lose any weight at all, I just keep cheating,

I know, the thought of walking round with a cardigan or jacket on all summer keeps me going. I don't want to do it. I can't even go out tomorrow night becasue I have to wear a jacket, which is ok when the weather is bad, but not when its nice weather. Just keep thinking of nice clothes in the summer and how you will feel wearing them rather than a big jumper.

Its nice to know that Im not on my own in the struggle! I have been bad over the last few days :cry:but I am out with the hubby saturday night for a meal! But will be back on track and try again on Sunday... so I will be joining you. Wish me luck and good luck with your weigh ins as you have done well by getting past my 3 days max!! :eek: I really do not want to be fat this summer either... x

I haven't even been weighed, I had some CD in the house so just started. I can't complete my ticker becasue I don't know what I am. Yes, I wish you the best of luck. This forum is really good for support and advice, I always come back to it but sometimes get embarassed becasue I am always "starting again". So, yes, I know EXACTLY how you feel about the summer. I am sitting here on a Friday night, bloody starving with only a strawberry shake to look forward to :(

Hi Mia, well my start on the Sunday was a disaster and today too.... what a mess I am :cry:I try to get my head on and then forget - its a bit like when I stopped smoking I would forget in the first few weeks that I wasnt supposed to be having one! Silly I know but I really have to do something :copon: I see you have your start weight on now so how are you doing - good I hope? x

Hi Cheska, not doing too good today unfortunately. I just want to eat and eat. I have cheated :(. I had a small tın of salmon and some creame egg ıce cream. I want toast sooooo much. Have to get my head ın gear or I wıll just stop altogetherç Hope you are gettıng ınto the swıng of thıngs nöw

Hi Mia, the small tin of salmon wont hurt you really but the cream egg icecream well that sounds yummy! Naughty though.... as for toast..... unfortunately thats what I have done this morning!!!!!:cry: How stupid. So its not worth it believe me I dont feel good about it I just feel really bad now so DONT DO IT! :copon:X

Well I must admit the Creame Egg Ice Cream was to die for. Don't know how I actually stopped!!!!!! Even though my brain is saying 'don't do it, it's stupid', I still do it, I WANT to eat all the time. I am sooooo hungry. My CDC thinks I am crazy becasue she doesn't know anyone else who is hungry on this diet - Ehhhhhhhh??????

The bottom line is we would not be hungry if we stuck at it 100%. Its the thing of not eating food that makes our brains think hey up whats going on I want food!!!!! How bloody daft are we! :copon:So after another naughty day that I have had because it didnt stop at the toast... thats the problem once you have a taste of food, me especially, I carry on and then hate myself. Its a vicious circle x:wave_cry:

Back