why do men eat what they want in front of us....

I guess i'm really lucky with my OH. He eats what I eat and knows all about syns despite not having to lose any weight. He's very supportive and it's only on the rare occaision that I come home and there's an empty choccie wrapper on the side :)

You can't change other people's behaviour. You can only change your own. You can move away from someone who is eating if you don't want to watch. Lock yourself in the bathroom and give yourself a facepack (impossible to eat then).

And feeding him chips while he is driving?? Please tell me you said "no"!! Apart from anything else, it is dangerous.

Mmmm I agree that its unfair really to expect someone to change just because you have. I think the whole point is that we need to eventually learn to resist temptation inorder to keep the weight off. You can't expect your loved ones to never eat anything in front of you that you can't eat for the rest of their life!

Mmmm I agree that its unfair really to expect someone to change just because you have. I think the whole point is that we need to eventually learn to resist temptation inorder to keep the weight off. You can't expect your loved ones to never eat anything in front of you that you can't eat for the rest of their life!

It would be nice if they did though!! lol

I find that i can resist temptation easily when im 'out and about' but when its in your own home it is a real test to try to not faulter!

As yet i've held strong but it would be a lot easier if they would decide themselves to follow the plan :)

Back