Why do people.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by buncey1971, 30 March 2007 Social URL.

1. buncey1971

buncey1971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    When you tell someone your doing the cambridge diet the immediate reply is " you will put all the weight back on when you stop"

Im getting fed up with this now, every single person has said it.

I would just like a "oh good luck" or "good on you" but no instead they tell me Im going to fail before I even try.

Sorry for the rant, Im fed up....:(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Oh yes:rolleyes:

Perhaps that's what gave me another reason not to put it back on:D I'm difficult like that :D
  4. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    I havent had that said to my face much, the comment I always get is "you look tired today".
  5. Mamma_caz

Mamma_caz Have a serene day!!

Good on you and Good Luck, coz I know what you are going through.

6. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    Me too - not going to give 'em the satisfaction.

Take no notice - they don't know what they're talking about! Jealousy usually.
  7. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

yea, everytime i have metioned that i am going to start this, people say, all you need is a healty diet, you wil only put all the weight on once you have finished one of these diets

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.