why do so many people crave tuna?

Leahlou

I have noticed loads of people craving tuna inc. myself - has it got something in it the packs don't?

no idea but i would love some tuna right about now! a woman at work keeps bring tuna mayo sandwiches and i just stare longingly at them!!! x

thats so strange, i keep buying tins of tuna and having one now and then, just drained with a bit of vinegar on it.... and i swear, its the most delicious thing i have ever tasted lol.... and i dont even like fish! x

hmm - not a craving I have had, but I do wonder if there is something behind it!?

how strange, when i did ll i craved tuna butties!!! strange...

I just figured something out about myself, I usually crave things that i really like but also realise that those foods provided me comfort in the past so I am prob craving comfort. I will have to start figureing out what else besides those foods will provide me with the comfort I need. I don't have a OH but have lots of friends, family and the greatest dog in the world that do provide me with comfort. lol Hummm thanks for bringing this up because I hadn't thought about myself in this way before. Very enlightening.

ive been craving carbs all day.... :( so i was good and had a tin of tuna and got a few mouth fulls in then realised i have suddenly gone off tuna! god i want a sandwich or pasta lol x

i crave lettuce, lol

Back