Original Why do so many people do red or green days

Smile87, if you need any help with the other two plans just bob on here for support and help :)

the reason i dont do EE days is because if somethings to good to be true, it usually is.

being just over 13 stone when i started and very tall, i wasnt exactly what some slimming world members would call fat. however, i think EE days would be more if you had alot more weight to lose in the first place. to me extra easy was pretty much eating what i would eat anyway and my personal opinion is that i just couldnt believe it would work for me so i have stuck with mostly green days and a few red ones chucked in for when im eating out or because i fancy a SW fry up. this way ive lost over a stone whereas i have a frind that was very much the same as me to begin with and only did EE days and was having no losses at all after weeks until doing red and greens.

but this is just my opinion.

When you say 'new days' what do you mean? Green and original?? Sausages all wouldn't be free on original no, but certainly alot lower in syns than on green(in fact they'd be the same as on EE)

sausages arent usually free no especially on green however for EE and red theres a company called joes sausages that are free sausages. my slimming world rep told me that, the only sausages that are free i think. there is a woman at my groups that takes orders for them because you need to buy then in bulk or something. 6 packs of 6 i think. the sausage meat is a good buy aswell. its good for making your own scotch eggs and they are 1 syn only because of the breadcrumbs.

:)

is it hard to switch over ? what are the main differences ?

not totaly sure what you mean but here goes:

Green day is mostly veg and pasta and rice with healthy extras being meat/chicken/fish and any of the EE healthy extra B's and red days have the free foods as mostly meat & veg and the healthy extras are pasta and rice and potatoes ETC.

to put it simply. i suppose;
red = meaty
Green = veggie.

just depends on what you eat more of.

I prefer having the extra restrictions that you have on green and red days - I actually find that having more guidelines makes it easier to stick to.

Also, echoing a lot of other people - couldn't live without my two HEBs and two HEAs!

I do all 3 plans, I didn't have too much weight to loose when I started, but I lost most of my weight at least the first stone doing ee, I started doing red and green because I hit a wall and wasn't loosing, doing red and green didn't help me loose to be honest, I randomly started loosing again one week. However, I still do red and green somedays because I like having the extra healthy extra's. Plus if I'm having a meat free tea or something which I don't fancy potatoes rice or pasta with then I'll have either a red or green day as I don't see the point of doing ee if my main meal is green or red.

All of the plans work, I just think some are suited more to other peoples tastes and lifestyles

Back