Why do these things always happen to me???

kellymundy

Gold Member
I had aam last week and going by everyone elses weightlosses the week after I should have lost a good amount this week now I'm back on ss 100%. I got on my scales this morning (weigh exactly the same as my CDC's scales) and I've only lost 1/2lb!!!:cry:
I'm wondering if my body has gone into starvation. If it has is there anything I can do to change its mind before I get weighed in 2 days???
If you can't tell I'm desparate, I've only got 1 more week after this on ss before I have to start building up the calories for going on holiday.
HELP!!!:cry:

Kelly

I'm sure you are losing even tho the scales aren't telling you. I had 2 weeks of no weight loss even tho I was strict SSing. The third week I lost 9lbs. The scales mess with your head! Believe in yourself and this fab diet...you are deffo losing!

Hi Kelly

I would be the first to think like you, but after personal experience if you are sticking to SS and the scales are not showing the loss then the Tape Measure sure will and thats the important one to fit into the wonderful clothes for your holiday. Don't despair the losses will manifest either through the scales or the tape measure. Just keep at it hun.
Thanks
Michelle x

I get measured every week at my weigh in. I usually find jumping on the scales every morning really encouraging but they have not been my friend this week.:(

I get measured every week at my weigh in. I usually find jumping on the scales every morning really encouraging but they have not been my friend this week.:(

so sorry to hear that kelly, bet u will have a great loss the next week. Keep up the good work you are doing excellent :)

well I've done the scales and the tape measure. And they are lying. They must be. Both are doing reversal acts. I've gained an inch on my waist and 2lb on the scales....No I haven't cheated and have been rinking loads., had 2L already today.

If you've gained on your waist too, I'd say it's water. There was a post here a while back about your body kind of panicking and holding on to water so the fat cells stay the same size. Don't worry, though, it'll come off again. You're doing really well.

When's your official WI. All last week my scales didn't move but when I got to WI I'd lost 2lb. Don't despair hun you will still be losing just the scales aren't showing it.

Keep the faith everyone...you ARE losing!

When's your official WI. All last week my scales didn't move but when I got to WI I'd lost 2lb. Don't despair hun you will still be losing just the scales aren't showing it.

Official weigh in is on Thursday evening and I'm just praying for some kind of miricle to happen in the next 48hrs that makes me drop at least a couple of lbs!

well I've done the scales and the tape measure. And they are lying. They must be. Both are doing reversal acts. I've gained an inch on my waist and 2lb on the scales....No I haven't cheated and have been rinking loads., had 2L already today.

gOT ON THE SCALES AT LUNCH TIME COS i FELT EVEN BIGGER AND I'VE GAINED 4LB NOW!

Nikki step away from the scales!!!:eek:
You're more obcessed than I am...and I'm bad!
You've been drinking water all day of course you've put weight on!:rolleyes:
Calm down, if you are going to step on the scale every day only do it once, first thing so you get an acurate picture of what's going on.
How has this thread turned from me being nurotic and asking for peoples advice to lose weigh quicker for my weigh in, to me telling you to stop being nurotic and trying to make you chill! lol:hug99:

Fingers crossed for your weigh in on Thurs! xx

I lost more on my AAM week than all my other weeks (exc week 1 because that's always higher..) :D

not much more, granted. but still more!! I was expecting to lose less on AAM, then more the week after...

Back