Why do you want to lose weight?

I want to lose weight because I know if I don't do it now I'll be fat for the rest of my life. I was thin before I met my boyfriend and then got 'comfortable' going out for meals and take aways etc, then we moved in together and it's just piled on! I've always been curvy but now I'm just tubby so I want to be the weight I was before I met him because I never thought about scales or anything like that then lol. Plus I'm a short arse so I carry the weight awfully!

I kno exactly how you feel, since meeting my fiance i have put on 2 stone :(

Well i've always been a 'big girl', but since my hubby moved in with me 2 years ago i've put on a good 3 stone which must be shifted!
Reasons for wanting to lose weight include, wanting to be able to go for a night out and 'know' i've got something in my wardrobe that 1 - fits and 2 - i feel good in (not like a lump in a tent!), to feel more confident, to have a better sex life, to be a fitter and healthier mummy for my kids, to be able to walk to and from the kids school twice a day without my fac looking like a beetroot by the time i get home........Oh the list goes on and on!

Spending the last ten years over weight....
Having been up and down between 17st to 25stone during that time and never getting any lower....
Turning 30.....feeling like Ive wasted 10 yrs that I cant get back so Id better make the most of the next 10.
My wedding day...Saturday 19th December 2009
To appreciate my body at any weight because it could be worse ...

Back