why does water....

LisaLisa

Silver Member
taste sweet???

i mean dont get me wrong - i am loving it!!! its like ermmmmmm welll its like sweet water!!! lol

anyone else get this?

I know exactly what you mean!
It tasted of nothingness before but now yeah it's kinda sweet, wierd!

Unless it's just the water up north!

Nope, my water is pretty bland. I live in a hard water area, could that make a difference?

x

i always buy bottled water - but i know what you mean about the 'sweet' taste. maybe it's actually laced with sugar and is really bad for us. does that mean we can stop drinking it? PLEASE?? I feel like i've drowned my insides today

i filter my water here and mine taste nicer now, and with bottled water i can taste the diff between that and filtered. i am loving the water now, i think i will avoid flavoured drinks in future, dont need to spend the cash on them anymore, and can save for new shoes! ;)

ooooooooooooooooooo new shoes - u got me all fluttery inside now :D

hmmmmm sex or shoes - its a crime to even make me think about choosing :p

Yes water DOES taste sweet! I filter mine too, coz Liverpool water tastes variously of bleach or TCP :eek: It's fine if filtered.
Sparkling water tastes like Champagne (I'm serious!) I always have some with a flapjack, it really helps to get it down, coz they can be dry.

Maybe the Ketosis makes it taste sweet? They describe your (people in ketosis) breath as a foul sweet stench so maybe its that lol

Your shoes rock, Cherry
I have a love affair with shoes in fact as my tootsies slipped into a pair of man killers at John Lewis' this very evening I completely forgot to pick my other half up from work, it's like I crossed over dimensionally. I eventually slapped the old plastic on the counter and was immediately transported back to reality with the ching of the till.
Man they were expensive

Oh, and hubby was eventually rescued two hours late

Yes water DOES taste sweet! I filter mine too, coz Liverpool water tastes variously of bleach or TCP :eek: It's fine if filtered.
Sparkling water tastes like Champagne (I'm serious!) I always have some with a flapjack, it really helps to get it down, coz they can be dry.

I just discovered the wonder of sparkling water! Especially chilled! Had toasted flapjack with sparkilng water tonight as well:)

Haha speedmonkey thats ace. Poor hubby though. Yeah my shoes were the last pair there for my wedding next year. I didn't used to have this addiction to shoes i'm not sure where it appeared from lol. Probably stems from not wanting to go and buy clothes lol. What are your shoesies like??? I take it they were totally worth the money ?

I love love love shoes. I adore heals. They just do something for a woman.
Its inbread into some of us. When Carole my 6 year old comes shopping with me she ignores the toy department and goes straight for the shoes.
When her dad is with her she refuses to take them off, so he ends up buying them for her. Clever girl. Well trained .....lol

They are georgous. Very pretty. Hummmmmmmm. I want new shoes.:)

Back