Why doesnt it get easier!!!

Asal

On day 8.... Feel so weak, light headed and sick today. Isn't it supposed to get easier. Not having a good day :-(

Hi, are you drinking enough water?? it is probably the vitamins and minerals making you feel sick, it sucks but it will get better. How are you making up your shakes??? I can only drink them made with ice cold water, poured over loads of ice and drunk through a straw ;) otherwise there is no way I could stomach them either. I hope you feel better soon.

Hi, have you tried blending the shake to make sure they are not powdery ? I prefer them hot, and I add coffee to the vinilla. Or try blending the strawberry with ice and cold water it really makes a difference ?

Hi, thanks for all the suggestions....I've tried them all, I can only just about stomach it with ice water.... I am drinking plenty water but today even the thought of water made me feel sick! I hope it gets better.....today was horrible :-( I'm sooooo fed up

It gets so much easier! I must be the only one who doesn't add things to my shakes lol.
I have all mine really hot so it makes me all warm and I have the full feeling!!

Back