Why drink water on a VLCD ?

Thanks for the tip - I do actually drink quite a lot of green and peppermint tea but was not sure it all counted. I can easily manage one litre of plain water a day so will make the rest up with teas and stop trying to force the plain water down...

yep - herbal tea ALL counts towards water intake.........:) great when it's so cold outside......

Debz x

Icemoose, I know it has been an age since you posted this thread but how very informative, I knew there was a link between water intake and waistloss (weightloss) but wasn't quite sure what or why...all I knew is that if I drink more water than usual it always shows on the scales....and after not drinking enough water last weekend and suffering for it for two days after..I now realise why it is so integral to well being and weight loss whilst SSing inparticular. Well done you, if only everyone here read your post..it would dramatically improve the way they feel whilst SSing and have a positive effect on their weight loss. Thanks again...I am glugging my way to victory.

Back