Why have you chosen SW?..

a) I can eat all the foods I like
b) It's a great plan for vegetarians as all the foods you should be eating are free on green
c) I'm never hungry
d) The whole family can do it without even realising it
e) I can eat out with friends and family without worrying about what i can eat
f) it works!

I love SW because I can cook and eat delicious food and still lose weight! I can feed my friends and family good food, there's no apparent indication that I'm on a diet and it's something I can sustain for life. It's the most un-diety weight loss plan I've ever been on, and ironically, the most effective.

Before, I was your typical fad diet fan; Atkins, Cabbage Soup, Slim Fast, The South Beach Diet, you name it I had done it. And If I had had extra money and the will power I probably would have ended up doing lighter life too. The more I did fad diets the more weight I gained. I would do Atkins, lose a stone and soon be back to my old habits. Then 1 day I looked in the mirror and I realised that I was seriously overweight and totally unhappy. I thought maybe I will go for weight watchers but the whole counting and weighing just put me off and I realised I didn't want to spend a year doing that. And so in comes SW and I gotta say the best decision I have ever made. I didn't think I could be one of those people that could sit back and lose weight slowly and steadily but I have surprised myself. I have lost 18lbs in 3 months, a lot less than I would have lost had I done Atkins but I have been happy throughout those months. No mood swings, no cravings, plenty of energy to exercise and because of that my heart and lungs are so much stronger I don't get out of breath easily. I have also resigned myself to the fact that it will take me at least 8-10 months to get to my target weight and you know what, I am happy with that, not scared anymore. The best part, I don't feel like I am on a diet, I can cook meals that everyone can enjoy and sometimes when I feel like it, I can have chocolate which is not so often anymore. SW truly is amazing, wish I had discovered it a lot sooner but I am glad it was now, coz maybe I would have been too impatient before to take time losing weight.:D

Back