Total Solution why I am doing this diet!

16)to have the confidence to go to the next school reunion(didn't go last time).

the secret dieter said:
16)to have the confidence to go to the next school reunion(didn't go last time).

I know that one...I have put off meeting old school friends cos of the weight! :-( and family I haven't seen for a while x x one day soon x x

yes,having children really puts perspective on health and mortality doesn't it

1) So i can buy clothes I like nd not just the ones tht are in my size.
2) So i can visit family with children without the children calling me fat every 2 seconds
3) To shut the inlaws up as i am sick of their bullying
4) So i can look in the mirror without crying

This is a weird one but..

To stop hiding behind being upbeat and happy to all around me so they don't suspect that my weight causes me any unhappiness!!!

Being the cheerful one in a group may be good and makes you popular but I am tired of forcing a smile on my face all the time. Not that I will be a moody skinny mini but I know deep down I do it! :wave_cry:

ditto with the inlaws thing as my ex inlaw is always banging on about how I should do something about it (like I don't know) and giving me her pearls of wisdom on dieting (again,like I don't know).
Another thing that really pisses me off is thin "friends"telling me all I need to do is exercise,aaaaagggggrrrrhhhh!

yep...thin friends have no idea what its like and think all you need to do it eat less...if only it were that easy...

to live a longer life and healthier life
and def buying a wicked outfit for my wedding as can be seen below :)

9780b0201584ec45b1582274ab5b83d9.image.120x180.jpg

am back on the diet as my knees ache all the time,my bras don't fit properly and I'm so tired all the time,I want to change my life before I'm 40 and although I know losing weight isn't the answer to all my problems,it is the answer to most.

Back