Why is everyone .....

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
getting really high weight loss numbers except me?!!!! :cry:

Dont get me wrong, i am happy with what i have lost but i see other people losing 5,6,7lbs a week on like week 900 (exageration i know lol) so why cant i?

Feel like i am doing something wrong now :(

:sigh:

I felt like that when I got weighed, I have a lot to loose too. I thought to myself thats not fair someone lost 7lbs lol but its going down and I suppose that is all that matters, doesnt stop me being jealous as hell at others weigh ins lol

You weight losses are fab hun......your averaging 5lbs a week....which is amazing...don't get dis-heartened...........you should be proud of your achievements! xx

Youv'e lost 2 1/2 stone in 7 weeks :worthy:
How can that possibly be wrong. Look how far you have come in such a short time.
:happy096::happy096:

Reality check now Summergurl. What other diet would you have lost this much in such a short amount of time? Answer - none! You are doing brilliantly and you know you are. Everyone is different, my loss is averaging 4lbs a week and I am so pleased with that. On SW it would be 1lb every other week or so.

Don't be disheartened cos you have done so well up to now. Just keep doing what you're doing cos it's definitely working for you.

Your average is really good and I think you are doing tremendously. Like above, no other diet would give you this consistent loss, keep at it you will be there in no time.

Yep - i agree - no other diet would ever give me this weight loss.
I am happy with what i have acheieved just wondering why im not pulling 7lbs a week - but a loss is a loss isnt it no matter how small :D

Thanks guys xx

Back