Why is it 100 times harder!

i no the feeling i was a piggy last 3 weeks,put on a bit now i wanna get that off and more.

Seriously gem you remind me so much of me! You were on Cd to start with i was on LT then we were both on WW, then we turned in to greedy little piggies lol

Sometimes i wonder if these diets are worth it at all

To be honest I think some are more interested in the money side of things, as bad as that sounds. The staff at mine are all very nice but none are very clued up on LT. I can guarantee I know more about it than them and that can't be a good thing!

However, I do believe that there are a few pharmacies out there that genuinely have the best interests of the customer at heart. Also let's not forget that some will be covering their own behinds by not letting us get down too low ;)

Ladylipo - you can do this doll, you did it before so you can do it again! :) I'm guessing that it's harder the second time around as your body knows what's coming so is going 'nooooooooo' and making it difficult for you hun. Keep at it and you'll do great :) xx

Mine are fairly clued up, but im just cross with them for not letting me back on! She was so nice to me tho she said she'd love to be able to help but her hands were tied, hmmmm more like she was coverin herself ***** ha ha.

I know this diet inside out at this stage its about my 4th time on it, if iv been on it 4 times why do i have to keep comin back to it! Im gonna join WW when my hols are over to keep a better eye on my weight. Why oh why cant we be one of those naturally thin people

You are so right hun, it does seem so much harder to restart. Trust me I have done it several times! It does get better though. After a week you will be fine. Just keep strong and remember why you are doing this good luck x

Really dont know if i can do this ha ha its so hard and i have a cold coming on! :( x

Im glad to see im not the only one struggling :eek:
Im thinking about adding a meal (small salad with chicken or tuna)
I have so much on my plate at the min, i just dont think SS is a good thing for me

Hey Hun.
How is your day going so far? I am finding it so much harder today,i am thinking should i do the 810 plan?

Had a slip up last nite :cry:
so iv decided to add a meal while on on this!
Its tuff goin, how you getting on with yours?

Im struggling hun,i really am hungry today i just feel like eating but i am not at the moment,i do think to my self why am i putting my self through this! :(

Im struggling hun,i really am hungry today i just feel like eating but i am not at the moment,i do think to my self why am i putting my self through this! :(

i thought that about 23948572390587 times in my first week! stick with it hun and you will soon start feeling better xx

hope things going OK for you girlies today xx

Back