Why is it so quiet over here?

I just bought a pair of jeans on ebay in a size 12 - I have the exact same ones in a 16 and it took me a few weeks on the diet to fit them and now they are too big...my ass needs to be in these new ones for christmas!!! Well I can always be hopeful :D

Hello everyone! Best wishes with the diet. Will start posting again just to encourage others. I dieted over Xmas period last yr and the support on here was fab so I'll return the favour. Take care x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thanks Diva! :) I think I remember you from last year - would that be right? You've done amazingly well, you must be super proud and feeling like a new woman.
xx

Oh I do love the freedom of buying clothes from most shops and not being embarassed that my size won't be there. There was loads of us last Xmas here and we encouraged each other so much we really just wanted it so bad I suppose. Where you on the Atkins forum in the summer? It maybe it's someone else. It's hard to diet over Xmas but if you can do it then you know other situations involving food are easier to handle. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back