Why is it that...

Sez

has started again!!
water is easier to drink, in quantity, from a bottle rather than a glass? Anyone else find this?:confused::confused:

Funny question and totally agree but no, I don't know why i am afraid LOL

That's very true, i drink my water from a bottle all the time now. i found a volvic 1 litre bottle and know that i have to drink 4 of those a day (refilled, i'm not made of money! ;) ).
maybe its easier cos you've got a clear target with a bottle... dunno! hehehe :)

I find it easier from the bottle too - I buy the Asda 1 litre bottles with the squirty cap and find that really easy to drink as I just squeeze loads into my mouth.

Cath

Thats the ones I use too, weird isnt it , that it seems less "painful" to drink that way?

I find it easier from the bottle too - I buy the Asda 1 litre bottles with the squirty cap and find that really easy to drink as I just squeeze loads into my mouth.

I find it easier to drink from that kind of bottle too :)

I find I quite like using a straw if I don't have a bottle, it seems to just slide over without me realising I've drank loads!

Water water its just as well we don't have a water meter here!

Mags
xxx

That's very true, i drink my water from a bottle all the time now. i found a volvic 1 litre bottle and know that i have to drink 4 of those a day (refilled, i'm not made of money! ;) ).
maybe its easier cos you've got a clear target with a bottle... dunno! hehehe :)

Snap I have 4 of these too and refill them from tap, I find 2 litre bottles too daunting but the smaller ones are gone after 2 gluggs....lol
I certainly prefer to drink out the sports bottle than a glass.

I seem to be the odd one out!
I keep a 2 litre bottle on my desk, but I pour it into a glass. I lose count if i drink from smaller bottles!!

oOOOh I'm a reused volvic 1litre bottle girl too.. can drink it in one NO problem.. hee hee

Another reused Volvic girl here - sounds so classy! Have broken bottle today, so am aiming for about 9 pints and was just sat here struggling with my 8th pint when I read this post!

Maxie xxx

i have a volvic bottle that i refill and also 2 litre asda eden falls spring water that i have on my desk at work along with a pint glass so sophisticated !!!

thats funny cos i used to swear by the litre bottle with the squeezy lid and now i drink from a pint glass that i just keep re-filling and its much easier i find!!! suppose like with everything else tastes change!!!

Gen xx

Back