Why is it that...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 11 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

water is easier to drink, in quantity, from a bottle rather than a glass? Anyone else find this?:confused::confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Funny question and totally agree but no, I don't know why i am afraid LOL
  4. chinchilla

chinchilla Full Member

Lighter Life
    That's very true, i drink my water from a bottle all the time now. i found a volvic 1 litre bottle and know that i have to drink 4 of those a day (refilled, i'm not made of money! ;) ).
    maybe its easier cos you've got a clear target with a bottle... dunno! hehehe :)
  5. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I find it easier from the bottle too - I buy the Asda 1 litre bottles with the squirty cap and find that really easy to drink as I just squeeze loads into my mouth.

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Thats the ones I use too, weird isnt it , that it seems less "painful" to drink that way?
  7. Steph

Steph Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I find it easier to drink from that kind of bottle too :)
  8. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Bit of this bit of that
    I find I quite like using a straw if I don't have a bottle, it seems to just slide over without me realising I've drank loads!

Water water its just as well we don't have a water meter here!

9. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up

Snap I have 4 of these too and refill them from tap, I find 2 litre bottles too daunting but the smaller ones are gone after 2 gluggs....lol
    I certainly prefer to drink out the sports bottle than a glass.
  10. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Cambridge Diet USA
    I seem to be the odd one out!
    I keep a 2 litre bottle on my desk, but I pour it into a glass. I lose count if i drink from smaller bottles!!
  11. Wendy

Wendy Full Member

Lighter Life
    You're not the odd one out Fi :)

I find it easier drinking from a glass. Well, its actually a plastic beaker but it holds half a litre, so I just keep refilling that ;)
  12. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Lighter Life
    oOOOh I'm a reused volvic 1litre bottle girl too.. can drink it in one NO problem.. hee hee
  13. MaxieP

MaxieP Full Member

Another reused Volvic girl here - sounds so classy! Have broken bottle today, so am aiming for about 9 pints and was just sat here struggling with my 8th pint when I read this post!

Maxie xxx
  14. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Me too!
  15. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Lighter Life
    I'm a big boy, and i like my big 2 litre Tesco Mountain Spring bottle ;-)

I start each day with a new bottle, that has chilled itself in my car boot overnight, and then re-fill it during the day with the office water cooler ;-) hehehe
  16. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    i have a volvic bottle that i refill and also 2 litre asda eden falls spring water that i have on my desk at work along with a pint glass so sophisticated !!!
  17. Gen

Gen Normal

thats funny cos i used to swear by the litre bottle with the squeezy lid and now i drink from a pint glass that i just keep re-filling and its much easier i find!!! suppose like with everything else tastes change!!!

Gen xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.