Why is it....

Dollyanna

Why is it so much harder to stay good when it's your TOTM?!

I just ate a massive cupcake and shoved my face in a box of celebrations.

I feel like a stranded whale now. I am not looking forward to my weigh in on Monday.

Can you behave 100% (no syns) between now & monday to counteract the over eat? x

This is the thing I was saving my syns for tomorrow night because I'm going out with the girls! My limit for syns for this week was 70 (10 a day) so I think I'll just up it to 105 as I'm on. Got to let myself go occassionally! xx

I was the same yesterday hun, couldn't stay away from the chocolate!
Don't reduce your syns but try and base your meals around superfree over the weekend. You might not get a loss but should be able to STS hopefully X

Last edited:
Oh im the same, want to eat anything and everything when its totm, and im always hungry!
Have a fun night out, and just start again the day after, its only 1 week after all :)

Its the hormone imbalance plus sugar cravings plus candida surge plus insulin boost plus water retention brought on by cake retention!

Boooo to periods. xx

Apparantly, around your TOTM the cravings you get can be counteracted by sticking to a few green days around and during *week.
There were a load of scientiific tests done, and the carbs really help to curb the cravings... I know it helps me, gotta be worth a try...it's also a bit cheaper too LOL

hope it helps

Apparantly, around your TOTM the cravings you get can be counteracted by sticking to a few green days around and during *week.
There were a load of scientiific tests done, and the carbs really help to curb the cravings... I know it helps me, gotta be worth a try...it's also a bit cheaper too LOL

hope it helps

Thank you! I'll use that next month. I managed to lose a pound, I have no idea how because I was really bad this week but I wont complain! xx

A loss - brilliant news! x

Well done!
I'm into savoury foods most of the time but a TOTM I get sugar cravings real bad and I think sometimes the need to fulfil these cravings take over and everyone does it at least once. Just remember your speed foods if you want to catch up again if you have the cravings and enjoy it if you do it :)

Back