why is my consultant reluctant?

half a pound off this week :rolleyes:

I followed the plan, walked the legs of myself and did toning exercises

:mad::mad::cry::cry::cry:

I know 1/2 a pound doesn't seem much but all those 1/2's add up. I read on here once ' a bucket still gets filled whether it is from a dripping tap or fast flowing water' your weight loss may jsut be the dripping tap type.

Why not think of one thing you can change this week to shake up your losses. alternating red and green days has worked for me so has a fishy week. Really doing anything just a little bit different

I've been struggling for a while, losing and gaining the same few pounds.

I've been asking the consultant for the fast forward plan for a while and she keeps fobbing me off :mad:

I have heard that its very strict and hard but, its MY choice and I want to do it, so, why will she not give it to me??

Its not as if I dont pay my £4.95 every week just to be told you have lost / gained the same couple of lbs :cry::cry:

You've probably heard this advice over and over..but, write everything down, weigh and measure EVERYTHING, look every syn up on the website (syns change so much as manufacturers change recipes), and treat the next week like it were your first. Try eating more super speed foods and read all the literature in your starter pack.

Honestly, give yourself one week where NOTHING will get in your way!! This week is YOUR week, your important so you deserve this..IT'S JUST ONE WEEK IN YOUR LIFE...imagine the results on those scales when you've achevied it. What greater motivation is there to take you into the next week? :D Go for it and I'll look out for your weight loss post in here :D :D YOU CAN DO IT HUN, I believe in ya!!!

Hon - can I ask how tall you are and do you know your BMI?

From your stats it is hard to tell, but could it be you reaching a point where further weightloss is going to be slower going naturally?

Just a thought.

xx

half a pound off this week :rolleyes:

I followed the plan, walked the legs of myself and did toning exercises

:mad::mad::cry::cry::cry:

I don't understand why a half pound loss upsets you?
It's a loss whatever the amount......we can't have massive losses every week.....blimey, if dieting was that easy, we wouldn't all be on here with our troubles and woes!!! Lol ;)
Honestly, losing half a pound is a positive result, embrace it and try and have another good week and see what that brings.

Good Luck

Hon - can I ask how tall you are and do you know your BMI?

From your stats it is hard to tell, but could it be you reaching a point where further weightloss is going to be slower going naturally?

I am only 5' tall :mad:

BMI 36.1 :eek::eek:

:cry::cry:

Back