Why ME?!?!?!?!?!

WEll as befor, i have started on cd, been at it about 2 weeks and again i have got a tummy upset???? I cant understand y???

Could it be the shakes dont match with me?!??!?!?!

I really hope not!

If so will have to try something else:confused:

Please help me

Are you lactose intolerant, the CD shakes have a fair bit in and that can cause upset tummys in some people.

Are you having bars this can affect some people.

Maybe try swapping over to the lactose free range it is a little limited but may solve the problem.

Lactose free

Chocolate
Vanilla
Capuccinno
Chocolate Orange
Mushroom

Try adding some psyllium husk powder to one of your shakes per day - it has no calories, will not affect your diet at all, but it will help bulk out the bowel so stop the problems you are experiencing.

The best place to buy it is on ebay.

You could be lactose intolerant but it is more likely that it is due to the liquid diet.

I had it after a week, thought it was maybe someting to do with all the rubbish being cleared out of your body, just my theory though ;)!!!

If it carries on then you need to address it with your CDC and GP, but trying lactose free may help x

Hi YMWN.

Glad to hear that the tummy upset has gone!! Sorry to hear that you now have a nasty cough!!!

Take care.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hey, id rather have nasty cough, than how i have been feeling lol

At least I can get back to the diet!! Got 6 days to loose a stone(ish) to my birthday!!!

So extra water here i come!!!
x
Any advice would be appreciated or quicker losses heehee(if there Is ANY)

Back