Why men should not Babysit

KD

Gone fishing
WhyMenShouldNotBabysit6.jpg

How funny!!!!!

I came back once to find my Husband out in the Garden cutting the lawn and my 4 and 2 yr old in the kichen "Tossing" sherbert in the air from large bowls??????

As I cleaned them, the entire kitchen and then the rest of the devastated house I reflected quietly under my breath as to whether my "relaxing " day out had been worth it???

Still the grass was cut!!

How funny!!!!!

I came back once to find my Husband out in the Garden cutting the lawn and my 4 and 2 yr old in the kichen "Tossing" sherbert in the air from large bowls??????

As I cleaned them, the entire kitchen and then the rest of the devastated house I reflected quietly under my breath as to whether my "relaxing " day out had been worth it???

Still the grass was cut!!

So what you are saying is your Husbaand was cutting the grass and allowing the children to freely express themselves through the medium of sherbert.

I went to that parenting school too :D

OMG I LOVE this pic - it's really made me laugh!! Poor lil bubber all drawn up - hahahahahhaahahah!!!!

LOL Brad - the medium of sherbert - classic!!!

Classic!!! LMAO :D :D

I remember once asking hubby No1 to look after my daughter in her buggy whilst I went into a shop for something. When I got out, she looked like she'd had an horrific accident ....

.... turns out he'd bought her a jam doughnut to 'keep her quiet'. MEN!! :rolleyes:

Back