Why no water flavouring for 2 weeks?

Bundlesmummy

Does anyone know why you can't have water flavour for 2 weeks please?

They can make some folks feel hungry. And as getting into this diet is hard enough, it's considered best to wait until you're well into the swing of things before introducing them. :)

Having said that, if you're really struggling to drink plain water some CWPCs can be persuaded to let you have some sooner. You should only have 1 teaspoon of it a day though.

I'd say avoid it entirely!! You're only allowed 1 tsp a day, but its too nice to just have that!
It also makes me feel loads hungrier!
So do the bars, I feel starving after having one!xx

i'm only on day 1, have bought the sunshine orange water flavour but not going to use it lol. i think everyhting will slow my weight loss down! mental thing i fancy! water only here and 3 shakes! x

i'm only on day 1, have bought the sunshine orange water flavour but not going to use it lol. i think everyhting will slow my weight loss down! mental thing i fancy! water only here and 3 shakes! x

I don't know about you but I'm paranoid of messing something up - which is pretty impossible really. I keep questioning myself if I've tripped up anywhere - I guess it's because on SW it was very rare to have a 100% without any trip-ups, this is where I like this - the packets are the packets and that's that - no panic moment getting home and realising the free tofu sausages you had at lunch were in fact more than a days syns - yup, did that!

CrazyDiamond said:
I don't know about you but I'm paranoid of messing something up - which is pretty impossible really. I keep questioning myself if I've tripped up anywhere - I guess it's because on SW it was very rare to have a 100% without any trip-ups, this is where I like this - the packets are the packets and that's that - no panic moment getting home and realising the free tofu sausages you had at lunch were in fact more than a days syns - yup, did that!

LOL, hold on to that paranoia like gold dust! Can't fail if you stick to the plan! :D

And oh yes, I remember the pain of mis-Synning. Eek. :(

Crazy diamond I hated sw as it made me focus on food all the time how much was in what and how much to eat.. I just became obsessed with what came next. I'm struggling with cd because of the absence of anything to physically eat but I'm trying my hardest

I too didn't like sw, hated the fact of how much time it takes! Working married mum of 3 I found it near me impossible to fit all the prep in aswell as general day to day! Day 2 gone well here :) fingers crossed for tomorrow! Heard day 3 is horrific! Lol x

I too didn't like sw, hated the fact of how much time it takes! Working married mum of 3 I found it near me impossible to fit all the prep in aswell as general day to day! Day 2 gone well here :) fingers crossed for tomorrow! Heard day 3 is horrific! Lol x

My day 3 was fine . . .I may be an exception though, just about to finish day 4

My day 3 was fine . . .I may be an exception though, just about to finish day 4
Go you! Day 4 fab!! I've coped so well as I say day 2 and have been having mingling head all day and mank mouth so tested pee and am in ketosis already.
My consultant said thats brill I'm there and should be easier. Maybe I'm there so early as I'm very large! My Bmi is 43.7 , all be normal soon though! Determination! X

Thinking when I get there I might mix my flavourings with sparkly water

Back